HERE ARE SOME ESSENTIAL ITEMS TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR TRIP TO AFRICA:
- Bug Spray Although the risk of malaria is relatively low, it is a wise idea to bring insect repellent.
- Sunscreen and Hat The sun can get very hot, especially in the summer months.
- Lightweight/Comfortable working clothes It gets quite hot some days even in winter, you will be doing a lot of practical work outside with wildlife.
- Fleece or Jacket and long pants for the Night-Time Although it may be hot during the day, it can get freezing at night and early mornings.
- Hiking boots/closed shoes It helps when doing practical work in the bush.
- Pocket money
PLEASE TRY TO KEEP YOUR LUGGAGE LIMITED TO ONE SUITCASE PER PERSON AS WE DO YOUR LAUNDRY